Looking for a new accountant?
If you are looking for your first accountant or thinking of changing, it can be quite a daunting task.
To help, we have included below, a list of just some of the things our clients tell us they like about us and our business. As always, please feel free to contact us and discuss them in a little more detail.
- We are flexible, down to earth and experienced and really do believe we can offer a fantastic service for your business.
- We speak plain English and will promise not to blind you with Accountant jargon.
- Clients feel we offer real value for money and can select the services that best fits their needs.
- Clients feel comfortable picking up the phone to us and receiving good, sound advice
- For our Fixed Fee plans, clients receive an unlimited amount of advice. With us, there is no need to worry about escalating costs. It’s FREE.
- We are very strong on Customer service and is something we are very proud of. Staff and internal customer facing processes are continually appraised, to make sure your requirements are handled as quickly and efficiently as possible and with a smile, of course.
- Doing the paperwork can be stressful and time consuming for many small businesses. So if you wish, we can take all the book-keeping, payroll and other paperwork off of you as well as the normal annual accounts and tax work
- Changing Accountant or Tax Advisor is much simpler than you may think, so why not use us to handle it for you.
- FREE Initial Tax Review, confirming your current tax position is in order and to identify any areas for savings or potential issues
- If we give you a timescale, we will meet it every time. Assuming we have all the documents, we will complete your accounts and tax documents within 6 weeks. Telephone calls and emails, typically, are responded to within 2 working days, if not sooner.
For more information please use contact us or telephone on 01208 850729 and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Even better, why not book your FREE consultation today, it only takes a minute.