AS YOU WOULD EXPECT WE OFFER A FULL RANGE OF BOOKKEEPING SERVICES, WHAT ACCOUNTANT DOESN’T?
Sometimes we are given a cardboard box and a promise everything has been sent. On other occasions, we are required, on-site, to carry out full bookkeeping services in the absence of any full time staff.
Keeping your business running smoothly
With our help, your bookkeeping practices will never fall behind. We will keep you fully up to date on your business performance by maintaining your records and spreadsheets with complete accuracy. Neglect good bookkeeping practices and watch the mistakes pile up leaving you with that pile of back work to complete. Nobody likes to be in this position and your business will suffer the longer it exists. Keeping on top of it, gives you opportunity to discover and fix any problems before they do your business damage.
Either way, one of our key objectives will always be to try and add value over and above the obvious. For example, by looking at your suppliers, we may be able to recommend alternative, and more cost effective options.
To help make your business life easier, you can:
- Drop off your invoices, bank statements, etc
- Use Bookkeeping software, specially recommended and supported by us.
- We do all the processing
Allowing us to easily:
- Prepare source documents for all transactions and operations of the business
- Make original entries into journals, with references to the source documents
- Perform end of year procedures
- Organise the adjusted trial balance
- Close bookkeeping
- Design internal controls for your bookkeeping system, helping to reduce mistakes.
- Prepare Management Accounts
- Prepare VAT Returns
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators
- Prepare end of Year Accounts
- Estimate Tax Liabilities as you go along, so there’s no end of year surprises
Or why not invite us to review your bookkeeping system and advise on:
- The right book-keeping system for your business
- If the information being produced is accurate and reliable
- How you can spend less time keeping your books
- VAT errors – before the Vat Man finds them!
- Specific training needed for book-keeping staff
- How you could produce more relevant management information that is useful to manage your business.
Keeping our fees down
Our aim is to achieve an accurate picture of your Business’s financial records in the least possible time and with the minimum fuss. We are able to do this by looking at your individual requirements and recommending the best approach.
If you are modestly competent on the computer, you can keep costs down by completing some simple bookkeeping spreadsheets we give to you. Similar to rewarding Drivers with full no-claims bonus!
Keeping you happy
Our Fees are not set in stone and are monitored throughout the year to ensure we are giving you value for money. This is a two way process and we encourage clients to give feedback on Fees we charge. To the best of our knowledge, we don’t have any disgruntled clients. Our aim, is to make sure you are no exception!